their attempts a little puzzling. They are standing on a busy street corner so that more will hear their message and yet – because they are standing on a “busy” street corner and people passing them by are “busy” no one seems to really hear or care about the messages being broadcast.
There have been a few times when I have wanted to “broadcast” a message to my fellowman – no desire for street corner megaphone but definitely a desire to share information I consider important.
I think I could compare my passion to that of a reformed smoker. You know the type: the kind that having learned their lesson – doesn’t want to see anyone else make the same mistake. That’s how I feel now that I have seen what heaven is like and I have gained insights about God that few mortals seem to have.
Here’s what I would say if I could have my chance to tell everyone who is struggling with their life or struggling to know if God is real:
Believe in what your heart tells you. It speaks truth when it tells you that God is real, He loves you, you have potential and you deserve to be loved.
- Understand that evidence of God’s existence is so abundant that you should feel overwhelmed with the sheer volume of evidence He has provided us with. If you are able to love, see, feel, touch, hear, taste…if you are able to marvel at the beauty of a sunset…if you are able to feel warm rays of sunshine…if you can hold a newborn baby in your arms…if you have the ability to change in even the smallest of ways…if you can look at any single creation from nature and recognize the miracle of its existence…you can know in your heart that despite the difficulties that life can and will bring…God does exist, you are His child and He loves you.
- Know that the conscience that every living soul is born with is not an accident – it is a gift from God and will lead you along the right paths if you will allow it to.
- Life is not an accident and every living soul born to this earth has a purpose.
- Death is not an end…it is a necessary transition to another world.
- How we live matters. It doesn’t matter whether we are wealthy or famous or remarkably talented or beautiful. It does matter that we love, learn, and serve.
- We have each been blessed with the gift of choice. Because of that gift…our lives and the world are sometimes impacted in negative ways. However, because of that gift…we can grow and overcome difficulties, we can choose our attitude and learn new things…we can love and we can forgive.
- Our lives were planned prior to our births but the objective of those plans were not to create a billion billionaires of extraordinary fame – the objective was to provide life experiences that would enable us maximum potential for positive growth.
- God and His angels are there to help us.
- We can change and our lives can be changed and if we are willing to utilize His perfect understanding – God knows how to get us from where we are to where we are meant to be.
- Life was never meant to be a spectator sport. To create the life that we each have the potential to create – we must get in the trenches and work hard. We will experience trials and tribulations but if we utilize the divine assistance that is available to us – we will also experience joy, love, growth and personal success!
No widget added yet.